Uppababy Minu vs Bugaboo Butterfly vs ???

@richking58 Vote for the butterfly! Seat is so comfy that my toddler has no issues napping in it. Folds up small, and easily with one hand. Took it on a plane and fit in overhead no issues. Basket is a great size. Feels sturdy for a compact.

@grams Nothing yet lol I keep watching FB market place though. I’ve heard such mixed reviews on the butterfly that I’m waiting a bit to see how they keep holding up

@richking58 Haha it’s so hard trying to choose right!

I keep hearing mixed reviews also! I feel like the Minu is the more sensible option but isn’t as sturdy or pretty as the butterfly. I love how pretty it is hahaha. The seat looks weird to me on the Butterfly as well and it only reclines 45 degrees apparently!

@grams It really is!!!

I’m also waiting to see what needs we might anticipate with traveling in the future. Now that we have 2 littles, we may opt for a stroller just to make sure we have a basket to hold stuff, you know?

@richking58 If anyone sees this down the road, the butterfly absolutely tips. It’s happened with my 2.5 year old and my 10 month old in it. I own 9 strollers/wagons so it’s definitely not user error.

@richking58 Neither. I have a backpack diaper bag that I wear. It typically happens when I’m turning a corner. For example, I was leaving the post office this week and was making a turn to exit the door when my bugaboo tipped.

Back