Uppababy Aria Delivery Date

kenning

Does anyone know when the uppababy aria is actually expected to be delivered? I’m due in end of March and strongly prefer the aria to the mesa v2 we got off our registry and just trying to figure out if it’s going to arrive in time.

Thanks!

UPDATE: I ordered from Bambi Baby yesterday 3/7 with a 10% off coupon and it will arrive on Sunday 3/10! They had around 6 in stock of the Anthony color when I placed my order.

@josephugo Amazing! I’m going to go ahead and order one too, fingers crossed it gets here on time! Pottery Barn Kids is projecting March 22nd which is cutting too close for me

@edenrivers I’m waiting on opening it for another week or so because I know there have been some “chin to chest” concerns about other Uppababy seats. To be honest, I don’t fully understand the issue so I am just hoping I see some reviews from people more knowledgeable than me come in over the next week that give me reassurance or pause. Everything I’ve seen makes it sound like a perfect seat but all of the “reviews” so far are from people who sell it.

Back