Type B (personality) parents

@swe97 Our daughter is going to be 15 months this week and we've pretty much winged it since day 1. I had planned to breastfeed, but that went out the window because my milk never really came in. We took a prenatal class to learn about the birth itself, but didn't do any of the actual baby prep classes. Learned how to change a diaper in the hospital.

Our daughter is doing great and she's happy and healthy. We do some googling and talk to our doctor and public health unit for any health-related stuff.

We've found that the minute we start making plans or trying to get a schedule, my daughter flips to a different stage, so it's best to be easy going!

@swe97 I think it is good to have a plan and also know alternatives. Like I planned to breastfeed but knew how to be ok with formula. I tried to get him to sleep gently but ok with sleep training if things got too terrible. Being ok with alternative plans makes you adaptable which is more than likely what you need to be! But having a plan means you have a starting point too.