Teenager using Pot regularly - how do I get him to stop?

@simplewoodencross Sounds like my son. He's been in psych twice now, and I am considering rehab if it happens again. Drugs effect everyone differently and especially adolescents. My son is 18 now so I can't force him to do anything but he can't live with us unless he follows rules. Weed is a drug and it leads to harder drugs

@simplewoodencross All my mom cared about was my college and a good career. I was scared straight and followed the rules. Then COVID hit and all structure went out the window but yet the world continued. I smoke everyday and I'm sure it's PART of the reason why I'm not motivated anymore. I also found out I have bipolar. Pot isn't ruining him. He's using it to escape his reality. A reality in which he is struggling with paying attention.

It could be stress like anxiety. It could be the beginning signs of depression. Maybe bipolar. Maybe ADHD. But there's first the brain block, then the self medication. I wish I could stop but I don't have much debt and properly budget my vice in my monthly finances. ...I did learn something while being terribly anxious about my future and the amount of pressure being placed on it