Talk me in or out of an additional baby carrier

@veronicaplr If you're curious about happy baby join the Facebook BST and you'll see that if you don't like it you can easily sell it for what you paid. Easy to try it out knowing you can get the value back if it doesn't work .

@veronicaplr A lot of people find that babies outgrow stretchy wraps around 15 lbs, and IMO even a properly adjusted ring sling becomes a bit of a burden for longer wearing around that weight too (plus there's often a leg-straightening stage starting around 4-6 mo that ring slings are particularly vulnerable to). Many people end up using their ring sling less and then get back into it once babe is a toddler and can sit solidly on your hip - the quick ups and downs are great for walking kiddos.

So, if you find the lillebaby works for you, you'll probably be fine to run with that. But if you don't end up liking it, I think it would be quite reasonable to add something to your collection (but not another ring sling right now!).

@veronicaplr I have something like 30 HBCs. I can't work my ring slings to save my life and I go for a HB over the woven wrap every time because it's so damn easy and comfortable. Go for the HBC.

@veronicaplr I don't know if this is helpful or destructive, but here is how I justified buying new wraps to my husband:

What's a shirt? Between skin to skin, breast ease of access, and general cuddles, shirts are basically a thing of the past. Instead of a shirt, I wear my baby. Buying a new wrap is like buying new clothes. You wouldn't wear the same shirt 7 days a week, right? And if I'm wearing my baby all the time, she gotta be cute!

Back