Started prenatals and it’s messed up my period

@visualword yeah are you going to continue taking this brand? I think im gonna switch brands because i just started TTC and i cant afford my cycles being all over the place and even worse not ovulating or having 60 day cycles. With this baby and me 2 i had a 47 day cycle this month when they are usually 33 days long //////

@ja1717 I’ve heard some doctors say online that it doesn’t change anything but doctors in person have told me that taking prenatals can lengthen or shorten period cycles and the length of your period and even sometimes affect hormones but I take the one a days and I didn’t start my period last month I took pregnancy test all negative but I had on and off spotting and was really unsure what happened I’ve been off my prenatals this month so hopefully things go back the doctor says it should

@ja1717 Same here unfortunately, my cycle is usually 33-35 days but since I started taking Elevit pre conception after my last cycle, I’m 10 days late! We didn’t baby dance so I’m not pregnant and my tests are negative as well.
Thinking about seeing my OB next week, but I’ve noticed other women on different forums are complaining from late period as well.
So I have no idea what’s going on :(

@repentbebaptized So strange, my first 2 months on elevit my 26-28 day cycle dropped to 20 days. Now month 3 I’m up to 30 days, so 2-4 days late? In the same boat as you, I’ve got negative tests. It’s really messing with my head to be honest. I’m going to book a doctors visit soon too, I know it shouldn’t affect our cycle because it’s only vitamins, but this can’t be a coincidence?

@ja1717 Just an update, I turned out to be pregnant, but the home test didn't detect it then. We had sex three days after my ovulation, but it worked out somehow 😃 I'm expecting my baby girl in early October.

@ja1717 Curious if you have an update on this? I have been taking prenatals for 16 months with no issues. This month I changed brands due to a shortage with the brand I usually use and suddenly this month I started spotting day 19, and then finally day 25 my flow increased to a normal period level. The only thing I can think of that changed this month was the change in prenatal brand.

@brooklynn0o0 I am on centrum. No update for me either. Last month was the first cycle where I didn’t spot and I thought maybe something corrected itself, but this month back to spotting. I have talked to a few fertility doctors and GPs about it and no one thinks it can be linked to prenatals.

@jakael02 I only stayed on them for these 2 months, then our plans changed so I stopped taking them. I went back on them again a few months ago, the first month my period was delayed (31 days) but the second month I fell pregnant - so it’s a bit inconclusive sorry!

@ja1717 Hey! Congratulations on the pregnancy!
Quick question, were you delayed by 31 days or your period came day 31?

I started taking a new prenatal and my period delayed 2 weeks and when it finally came (I think) it’s very very light! So I’m wondering if it’s even my period. Only change is also prenatals.. So, I’m curious if you were delayed 31 days or it came day 31, which I guess would be 5 days late?

Thanks!