Project NICU Mental Health Awareness Week events 5/24-28

mhcapa1

Hello fellow NICU parents,

Project NICU is hosting a number of special events for NICU Mental Health Awareness Week. Postpartum depression is a serious issue especially for parents of children in the NICU, if you don't feel comfortable attending that is cool but I urge everyone to stay in tune to yourself and reach out for help if you need it. I hope to see you all for one or more of the events.

Monday 5/24

@ 9 AM EST - Mindful Moment Virtual Yoga with Kat Dawson on Zoom

@ 12 PM EST - Facebook Live chat with Melissa Bently, PSI Support Coordinator

@ 8:30 PM EST - Virtual NICU Parent Support Group for First Year NICU parents on Zoom

Tuesday 5/25

@ 9 AM EST - Mindful Moment Virtual Yoga with Kelsey Konsen on Zoom

@ 12 PM EST - NICU Dads and Mental Health Chat with Scott (@ P_M_H_Support on IG) and me, on Instagram

@ 8:30 PM EST - NICU Dad's Virtual Support Chat with me on Zoom

Wednesday 5/26

@ 9 AM EST - Mental Health and Emotional Burnout with Patience ( @ Whoamama_blog on IG) , on Instagram

@ 10 AM EST - Mindful Moment - Thoughts and Negative Mindset; How to shift the stress from "what I perceive to what I know is true" with Michelle Garrison on Zoom

@ 12 PM EST - What is therapy? with Anese Barnett, M.ED, PH.D(C) and Rachel Bowers, MSSA, PMH-C, LISW-S on Facebook Live

@ 8 PM EST - Black NICU Mamas virtual parent support group on Zoom

Thursday 5/27

@ 9 AM EST - Mindful Moment Meditation Session on Zoom

@ 11 AM EST - Keynote: Fabulous resilience to mitigate burnout, vicarious trauma and compassion fatigue by Barbara Rubel, MA, BCETS, DAAETS on Zoom

@ 12:30 PM EST - NICU Medical Professionals Virtual Support Group

Friday 5/28

@ 9 AM EST - Mindful Moment Meditation Session, Holding Space Psychotherapy with Amy Cody Dillon, MSW-LISW on Zoom

@ 12 PM EST - What is next for NICU Mental Health and Project NICU with Pam, Heather and Rochelle from Project NICU on Facebook live

So as you can see there is a lot coming up this week, and I encourage you all to attend as you can. You can register for the Zoom calls by clicking this link: Project NICU

For the Facebook and Instagram chats just click on these: Facebook & Instagram

Back