Positive test after progesterone was low on my blood test?

livingme7

TW: sustainable pregnancy?
I woke up expecting my period today. I didn’t get it so I took a strip test and it was positive so I took a digital and it was positive. We have been trying for a while and have had issues, my bloodwork was taken 10DPO and my progesterone was only 8.1, which my doctor said was better than it has been but still wasn’t where it needed to be based on the progesterone pills I’ve been on. I’d technically be 15 DPO today. Please let me know what y’all think. I am worried this may mean the pregnancy won’t be sustainable. I’m going to be honest I’m not quite sure how all of that works I’m still learning all the progesterone stuff. Hoping for someone more knowledgeable than me to give their opinion!

@livingme7 Sorry, I didn’t catch that. I would follow up with your doctor ASAP. There are people who have successful pregnancies with low progesterone, it does make you more susceptible to things like an ectopic or miscarriage. You should go get betas done and discuss your concerns with your doctor.

In terms of experiences, this sub is more geared towards wondering if you’re pregnant or not. Youll likely get more appropriate responses from r/pregnant or r/babybumps. Sending you good vibes!