Positive Induction stories?

@7caldwell Induced at 39 weeks with my first over 6 years ago. Loved it! He was measuring 8.5 lbs (he came out 8lbs 6oz) and I had mild polyhydramnios (excess fluid). Was able to deliver vaginally without an epidural (because I was afraid of it). He had a mild shoulder dystocia, and I tore a little. But I liked not having to wait around for "am I in labor?"

7 weeks with number 2. Kinda hoping I get induced early again, God willing all goes well!
Good luck to you.

@ngallbass The waiting around was already starting to get to me lol. I haven’t had any Braxton hicks that I’ve felt, so just sitting around and being like “I guess hopefully I’ll know?” is weird, it’s nice to have a date to aim for now!

@7caldwell I was in for reduced movements a few times so on the 5th feb one day before my due date I was in for an induction at 14;00. I was 0cm dilated, cervix was long and far back and I was getting no contractions, I had a pessary, got it taken out 24 hours later on my due date and I was 2cm and the midwife could very nicely get her fingers up. I got home at 16:30 that day to wait for a call within the week to get my waters broken and 2 hours after I got home my waters broke.

Get admitted at 00:00, oxytocin in at 2, active labour started at 4, no pain relief until 10am, epidural was a doozy I was loving life, wore off about 17:00 and she wasn’t progressing past 6cm so I got threatened with an emergency c-section if things hadn’t changed in an hour, they came to top my epidural up but I started to shout that I needed a poo, they examined me I was at 10cm and she was born at 19:26! I had a second degree tear but that was meh, not as scary as I’d have thought.

So my induction process began at 14:00 5th February and she was here by 20:00 7th February