Please help with bottle recommendation!

lakusa

My daughter is about 7 weeks old and we have began to notice some fussiness, gas, long feeding times, etc. over the past week or two. She has loved the NUK bottles/nipples and that has been our go-to the #1 is the nipple and recently thought it might be time for #2 based on her above reactions. The #2 has been hit or miss and we are looking for her favorite set up we can continue to use.

Does anyone know if there are long/skinny bottles that fit the nipples of a pre-mix to-go bottle? For example we buy these Similac pre-mades and have bought these Enfamil nipples off Amazon. Shes takes 4-5 oz so well with the pre-mix and those nipples, but is struggling and thought it would be fantastic to get "skinny" bottles if they could fit 4+ oz as she grows.

@sirhash I was going to mention this too! We’ve used the Evenflo nipples on the similar RTF we got from the hospital. Specifically we use the glass 4oz and 8oz bottles.

@lakusa They’re very affordable too. I’m in Canada and got mine from Walmart and they were 6 for $25. When I had to size up the nipples though had to order direct from Evenflos website, shipping cost me more than the nipples. Just a heads up!