oh boy

ksenona

so basically used a condom w this guy the first time, expected to the next couple. to be fair i am
using the apple health for cycle tracking, but on april 18th we went w/o protection unknowingly, then fast forward to april 22nd once more a few times, then the next day the 23rd as well. health app says i started my fertile window between the 20th and 25th. my last period was april 7-12th. i took a plan b (MyChoice) the last day after realizing (23rd). found out it doesnt matter once already ovulating. good luck deciphering, also sos! how screwed am i?

@ksenona An app doesn’t know when you’re ovulating. Plan b is up to 95% effective if taken within the first 24 hours since sex. There’s a max 30% chance of pregnancy per cycle. All you can do is test. A test is mostly accurate 14 days after sex and definitive 21 days after.

@ksenona Plan B isn’t effective as soon as you start ovulating.

And while apps aren’t 100% accurate in detecting your ovulation window, it’s best to just do a pregnancy test on the first day of your missed period or at least 21 days after you had unprotected sex.

Fingers crossed for you!

Back