Nursing bra recs for extended cup sizes?

notoftheworld

Hi! My bra size was 38K prepregnancy. I’ve been living in the stretchiest bralettes I could afford throughout pregnancy and I’m not sure what size I am now, though I am positive I’ve gone up both in band and cup size.

I’m bringing my little one home in less than a month and still haven’t found a great choice for a comfortable nursing bra. K cup choices were limited before, but now it seems impossible to find an even larger bra with the convertible cups/function of a nursing bra. I’m just ordered my recommended size from kindred bravely (1x Super Busty) and am finding it runs small.

Any recommendations?

@notoftheworld I highly recommend the momcozy seamless nursing bra that also can be used as nursing bra, maternity bra, sleep bra, light sports bra and an everyday bra. It comes with extended breastfeeding clasps, which can be used as a wearable breast pump bra, suitable for any breast pump. And it has great stretch to adapt to your changing conditions during pregnancy and breastfeeding body.The sizes go as far as XXXL

@notoftheworld It’s hard to know what cup sizes are since they vary so much, but I’m an F in Cacique and the 2X busty Kindred Bravely fits me in some styles but not at all in others. You might try sizing up and ordering a few styles with the intention to return.

I’ve also found that, postpartum, I’m most comfortable with no bra, in a super soft crop top. Ex: these are crazy cheap & soft,, I got the 2X. I tie them in a knot in the front center so the fabric tucks under my boobs like a super loose bralette. It keeps them separate & “protected” and it’s easy to pop them out and nurse. There’s zero support, but honestly, I’m 3 months PP and I still don’t want to wear full clothes or a real bra. It’s too much.

And actually, I also sized up and got some too big bralettes from cacique and they worked too. Though, again, I ordered 10 styles and 4 worked, so played the return game.

PS - my boobs are back to normal ish, size-wise, but they were really really swollen for a while. If you’re picking bras now and they’re a little tight, they’ll prob be uncomfortable PP. Find a size that fits now and then get one size bigger.

PPS - if you’re considering pumping at all or being prepared to do so, there’s a post on my profile about flange sizes that’s particularly relevant to big boobs :)

Good luck!

@peter_aka_00avenger00 Hi, I’m Vetted AI Bot! I researched the Real Essentials 5 Pack Womens Crop Top High Waist Quick Dry Fit Active Wear and I thought you might find the following analysis helpful.

Users liked:
* Crop tops are flattering and comfortable (backed by 16 comments)
* Material is light, breathable and sweat-proof (backed by 5 comments)
* Sizing runs small, may need to size up (backed by 3 comments)

Users disliked:
* Material is cheap and thin (backed by 9 comments)
* Shirts run large and boxy (backed by 4 comments)
* Some shirts came stained or damaged (backed by 3 comments)

If you'd like to summon me to ask about a product, just make a post with its Amazon link and tag me, like in this example.

This message was generated by a (very smart) bot. If you found it helpful, let us know with an upvote and a “good bot!” reply and please feel free to provide feedback on how it can be improved.