Not sure what’s normal anymore!

jadorarie

Hi everyone! We’re in our ttw, at 4pdo. We used Gonal F 100ml for 6 days and then the trigger shot and I’ve been having the weirdest symptoms:
- intense smell of the smallest things (I guess from the HcG)
- a lot of bloating (normal)
- cramping (normal)
- crazy vivid dreams like finding out my husband and I are not actually married and the cutest baby walking to me.
- insane cravings but then feeling sick once I’ve had just a few bites! (HcG?)

The biggest issue I’m having though is abdominal pain. Mainly on the left side. Again, not too strange, but the bigger issue is that if I sit down or one of the animals walks on my stomach there is intense pain.

My doctor just said it’s fine and it happens, but I just feels wrong. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks in advance wonderful people 💕

@jadorarie I experience all these things in medicated cycles. It’s most likely progesterone causing those symptoms. The HCG from the trigger shot encourages your body to make more progesterone than normal, so I always have much higher progesterone (and progesterone related symptoms) in the TWW after a trigger shot than I normally do. The vivid dreams/nightmares get me every time.

As for the pain - my doctor has explained to me that it’s my ovaries causing me pain. That they’re at their biggest ~5-7 dpo. I had never experienced that pain until a medicated cycle, but I have it every time now.