Night time diaper recommendation for a 6-8 hrs sleeping baby

@brad0037 I like prefolds and covers, we just pad fold (fold in 3rds) and set it in a cover. The prefolds we use are 100% cotton clotheez and Thirsties covers.

I do think since you have water scarcity maybe cloth diapering isn't for you? But if you still really want to do it I think prefolds are probably the easiest to wash? They don't have as many creases as like pockets.

@sam111 I agree. The compostable diapers are kinda expensive ($80 for a month's supply and $40 for the composting service per month + taxes + compotable wipes and compostable liner bags)..so trying to use them judiciously and use cloth diapers just few times a week, so I wash them just once a week altogether, if that they makes sense. Basically trying to not spend a lot on reordering a lot of diapers a month.

@brad0037 Not sure if this is helpful or not, but we use disposables at night. I have a couple of heavy wetters and couldn’t find a way to make cloth work overnight. We use Kirkland (Costco) brand at night and have no issues with leaks, and they go 11-12 hours between changes