Night time diaper recommendation for a 6-8 hrs sleeping baby

@brad0037 I like prefolds and covers, we just pad fold (fold in 3rds) and set it in a cover. The prefolds we use are 100% cotton clotheez and Thirsties covers.

I do think since you have water scarcity maybe cloth diapering isn't for you? But if you still really want to do it I think prefolds are probably the easiest to wash? They don't have as many creases as like pockets.

@sam111 I agree. The compostable diapers are kinda expensive ($80 for a month's supply and $40 for the composting service per month + taxes + compotable wipes and compostable liner bags)..so trying to use them judiciously and use cloth diapers just few times a week, so I wash them just once a week altogether, if that they makes sense. Basically trying to not spend a lot on reordering a lot of diapers a month.

@brad0037 Not sure if this is helpful or not, but we use disposables at night. I have a couple of heavy wetters and couldn’t find a way to make cloth work overnight. We use Kirkland (Costco) brand at night and have no issues with leaks, and they go 11-12 hours between changes

@brad0037 We use a mix of alva and simple being. We like them both, but we only use the charcoal bamboo inserts instead of the microfiber that come with the SB. Those are awful and leaked constantly.