Need quick answers please

autocannon

So me and my girlfriend had s*x last night without a condom for the first time. I didn’t ejaculate in her but i’m really worried if there is a chance of her to get pregnant from premature ejaculation. I’m 17 and i don’t want to have kids yet. We are not sure if it is a good idea for her to take plan B as it is quite dangerous for her hormones etc. Please give me an advice.

@autocannon If you had unprotected sex, even without finishing inside of her, the benefits of plan b outweigh the risk. it is not a dangerous medication. I would recommend plan b and always always use condoms if you don’t want to get pregnant

@autocannon The pullout method is 78% effective with typical use over a year. Plan B isn’t dangerous. She should take one and you should wear a condom if you don’t want to get your girlfriend pregnant. She should test 3 weeks after sex for a definite result.

@autocannon Plan B isn’t dangerous. If you’re that worried, then she needs to take it. Don’t have unprotected sex.

Also if you’re uncomfortable with spelling out the word “sex”, then you don’t need to be having sex.

Back