Need advice on finalizing my registry

@2withjesus We have super limited options up here for bedside bassinets with drop down sides, so I'm jealous of all you options!

I have not! We're not due til Feb and I just wanted to give it one last hurrah to see if it'll go on sale for black Friday. We'll be buying it next weekend regardless of whether or not it goes on sale though.

Oh! I wanted to mention, it was one of the only ones that go high enough to be level with our bed as well.

@lost1998 Oh that’s great to hear - our bed is super tall.

Oh man I wish y’all had more options - honestly I’ve seen so many versions of this one with a different name on Amazon. But they all seem to be from companies that don’t have a lot of reviews - which is why this one stood out.

Awwww that’s pretty soon! I hope y’all can snag a good deal on it

@katrina2017 Thank you! So many of y’all have recommended this one so I’m going to seriously consider it.

Yes it’s significantly more affordable than a lot of the ones I’m seeing

@2withjesus The fisher price snugapuppy swing is one that I swear by. My friend used it for both her kids, then I used it for my youngest, and now I’ve passed it onto my new baby nephew.

@2withjesus Just for another swing option, we got the ingenuity InLighten. You can rotate the swing seat so that baby goes side to side or front to back. For some reason my baby hated swinging side to side. We really liked this swing because the seat also detached into a little rocking chair, so on nice nights, we’d bring that outside and sit and rock the baby with our feet while we ate dinner or whatever.

@2withjesus Like others here, we have the Fisher Price Snuggapuppy swing and baby loves it. Also considered the Mamaroo but glad we decided on this one. I like that it can rotate to either swing front to back or side to side. My baby loves the mirror dome too. I got it using my 15% Amazon baby registry completion discount which brought it down to $108. I got it after baby was a couple months old when I noticed she enjoyed me rocking her. If you have an Amazon baby registry, everything anyone buys off your registry you have one year to return. If you purchase it yourself you have 90 days to return. The extended return windows helped us out immensely as there were some things we had asked for that we ended up not using at all and were able to return it months later for credit, which we used to purchase other things she needed at the time. Not sure if you’re only planning on using Babylist or multiple registries, but if you plan on purchasing anything yourself anywhere else it might be worth it to open a registry there. Target also gives you two 15% off total purchase coupons, one for in store and one online. We signed up for as many registries as we could to get all the free samples, particularly for trying out all the different types of bottles with baby to see which she liked before we bought any. Good luck, and congratulations!

P.S. I know you didn’t ask about this, but I would highly recommended the Baby Bjorn bouncer! Or any bouncer may work just as well, that’s just what we have. I hadn’t even registered for it, but my mom got it for us after reading all the reviews raving about it. It is hands down the product we use the most. Any time we need to sit the baby down, she goes in the bouncer. And she loves to kick her feet to bounce herself. Plus it folds flat so we take it with us any time we go to visit the grandparents. I don’t know what we would do without it!

Back