Need advice 21y/o F , implantation bleeding VS post Emergency contraceptive ( possible period?)

pmatshele

Hello yall im freaking out! I had sex october 23 at like 1 am he pulled out and put it back in like a dumb ass. i took ella emergency contraceptive on the 25th. Its now November 8th so about 2 weeks out and im spotting. im so nervous. is this implantation bleeding? is this normal? all tests have been negative so far. and i havent been tracking my cycle honestly because it usually comes around a the same time, im pretty regular. Ive been popping vitamin c's and drinking mugwort like crazy ( ik tiktok remedies arent the best but i was desperate to induce my period). Please can anyone help me lol im kind of going crazy.

@pmatshele Read the mod message on implantation bleeding. Irregular bleeding is a super common side effect of ecps. No point in inducing your period, it follows it’s own hormonal schedule. When is your period supposed to come?

A test is accurate two weeks after sex and definitive after three.

@pmatshele To add to what the other comments have said, please stop attempting these home or herbal remedies. If you haven’t ovulated yet, you won’t get a period yet. Taking a ton of Vitamin C can make you feel sick and high doses and certain forms of mugwort can be toxic for you.

The morning-after pill works by delaying ovulation and delaying your next period is pretty much the most common side effect. If you’re getting negatives within or past the two to three week marks, your period will come eventually.