My sister is neglecting her children but DCFS/OCS won't investigate since it does not meet their criteria

@anita007 You just tried to have her kids stolen while she is depressed and her not wanting to be around yall surprises you? really? Your poor sister and her kids you aren't making their lives better by involving cps.

@anita007 Op have you offered to help your sister get caught up on housework? Have you offered any real help at all?

It's clear you care about these kids but all I'm seeing is your sister needs help especially now and you are causing far more problems

I saw how you said your sister wanted to take her kids and leave and im not surprised, she needs support and instead you tried to have her children stolen away from her. If she never speaks to you again it shouldn't surprise you and she would be in the right

If I was you I would apologize to your sister and offer real help if you care otherwise if you want to shove her and her kids out of your life forever keep doing what you are doing.