My 9.5 yo daughter used my laptop & didn’t know I could see her google search on my phone

Her search was “ladybug and cat noir kiss pictures”. I wanted her to know she could talk to me about any questions as she enters this phase but didn’t want to put her on the spot, so waited until I could see she had moved on to something else and went and said I needed to look something up really quick. I clicked on the search bar so it would drop down and show recent searches and gave her a little smirk and searched something about cooking but didn’t say anything. She said, “so I guess you saw what I was looking at?” I told her I did, but it was completely normal for her to be curious about people kissing and things like that at her age. I told her I certainly was, but since there was no Internet I looked up “naughty” words in the dictionary or encyclopedia at school. She laughed and then told me she had looked up the word butt before on her school computer. And then said all excited, “and mama, I saw some I really liked!”

So that’s my Saturday. I found out that my little girl is growing up and apparently into butts.

(For those of you not in the know, Ladybug and Cat Noir is a cartoon about teenagers in Paris that have super hero alter egos.)

@johnm1967 She comes by it honestly, I’m definitely a butt girl myself. Her dad’s great ass was one of the first things I noticed about him!

I’ve worked really hard to make bodies and the things they do/feel normalized with my kids. Everything was made to feel so shameful for me growing up, it’s good to see it’s paying off!

@knowledgeableindividual I love my husband's butt! He literally broke his cellphone (cheap walmart phone) one time after putting in his back pocket and bending over. We were engaged at that time and when he told me how it broke it just made me want to marry him more.

@sharone Fran : I've got a date. Ben, divorcee, very good-looking... nice arse. Which is a first for me.

Bernard : Never had a nice one?

Fran : No, never. And I know they exist because I've seen them on the telly. You had one?

Bernard : Well, there was this one woman, Janine. I don't know if it was "nice", but it was... huge! So there was this enormous sense of value.