Mind f@&k

@katrina2017 Another good app that gives you lots of info is What To Expect. Other people always recommend The Bump, but I tried that one first and the articles are good so I use it for that, but WTE has a lot more on baby's development and your symptoms. They also have a chat board with a designated one you can join for all the mom's with your same due month. Idk, I've been enjoying it ☺️

@katrina2017 Believe me, it goes by really fast and it's insane how quickly they go from being a tadpole to looking like an actual baby. In 4 weeks, your baby will look like a baby human, and right now it looks almost nothing like a baby. It happens fast! I remember finding out at 5 weeks, googling pics and I was like, it looks like a weird stick, then weird tadpole, then gummy bear, and boom around 9 weeks, little baby. I'm 14 weeks now and I'm like woah, I think I can feel little movements.

@ellenaus Yes!!!! My mind cannot wrap around the fact that there's only a few inches of skin and tissue between the outside world and an actual tiny human floating in magic juice, then they suddenly come out and can breathe!?!??!?

It seems like they just get stored in a lab somewhere and assigned on birth, it's so weird that they're really right there the whole time!

@ellenaus STAHHPPP i think about it everyday! like my body is CREATING life, an entire fucking human. holy cow. i’m only 16+5 but he looks like a human already in there?? it’s just wild to me.

@ellenaus I was looking at her 3D pictures and it just really sunk in that she’s inside me lol. I just feel the movements and I saw the ultrasound but it still does not make sense that this person is in me and that she’s always with me. It’s so fucking weird

@ellenaus Yep all the time. I saw a lady on my bumpers group who gave birth over the weekend and her due date is a week behind me and that freaked me out cos the baby was long haha. So incredible though 😍

@ellenaus Lmao!! I was just saying this my DH the other day!
" you have and never will know how it feels to forget you are pregnant for a second and then be reminded by the baby turning over inside of you" it is the strangest most panicky feeling... lol "omg something's wrong... oh wait I'm pregnant." Hahaha

Back