Middle name Murray. Which first name?

valtan1

This is our third son. We're leaning really hard toward one name, have been since the beginning (I'm due in less than 6 weeks). But for some reason we can't commit. This is my last baby, so it's possible I'm just not ready to be done, and that's why we can't make it official. But maybe it's just not the right name.

Feel free to offer alternative names in the comments. If you feel like you have a sense of our style and a name we may like. We're open!

Siblings are Greyson Philip and Gavin Joseph. Middle names are all honour names. Actively trying to avoid the G name theme. 2 is a coincidence. 3 is a theme. But if it happens, it happens.

Thanks for your participation!!

View Poll

@valtan1 If you're planning on having more than 3 kids, you may want to avoid Edwin and Reuben if you're concerned about the pattern vs. theme thing. Having the same end sound isn't as obvious as having them all start with the same letter, but it still becomes noticeable after more than 2.

Edit: I just realized that you said this is your last baby.

@alliah Many people have told us we have to choose a G name because of the third child feeling left out of the G theme. We've been joking that the theme wasn't starting with G. It was ending in N. Lol.

But yes, this is our last baby, I'm nearly 40. Three pregnancies in five years, I'm done, done, done! Haha

Back