Middle Ground for Imogen and Evangeline

@katrina2017 Kinda sounds like you have issues of your own you need to work through lol I'm not even showing him all of the comments about Imogen but Imogen is still very much an option, even he's okay with using it, and nothing else that's been suggested is liked by either of us. I don't have to reply to read and consider.

Edit: I even mentioned that I have let him pick our first child's name and changed my boy's name of choice to suit what he likes, so sorry if I want the child I carry for 8-10 months in absolute agony to have a name I like.

@coolpeeps how funny, growing up i always wanted to name my daughter Imogen because of the movie Down to You lol. it's nice to see someone else like the name.

possible middle names id chosen were Marie and Mae. it was a tough one to work with. best of luck in your endeavors finding the right one! love the name and i hope it sticks

@katrina2017 So far, we've decided to keep Imogen as our top girls name, but we're still looking for a name we both love. But my fiance is okay with Imogen if I really love it, which I do. So we will see. We have two middles picked, Imogen Ivy Renee.

Back