Maternity clothes

@torn12 I got most of mine from H&M, Gap, Target, and a few things from Seraphine on sale. I just ordered my baby shower dress from Pink Blush.

Also, Quince! I got great yoga pants from Quince and other maternity workout clothes from Gap

@torn12 I was big on maternity dresses. When it was cold I paired them with leggings for work (restaurant manager) and even wore tights over so you couldn’t tell. I sized up 1-2 times in “tunic” style shirts and managed my regular jeans a while longer. Finally when it was hot out I found the gap ruched tanks to be super accommodating - long and stretchy! Right until the end I wore them, and they were thrifted. I wish I’d found them sooner so I could pair with a cardigan

@torn12 Also to add just echoing the maternity pants and jeans. If the band is a roll up kind it’ll go to your boobs and I had a black pair of jeans I loved. The “denim” was kinda low rise so if I wore it in combo with some shirts the band would show but the black on black made it not noticeable

@torn12 Layers.

With pants, tank top that can be tucked into the faux waistband, and oversized sweaters.

Dresses, my dresses are usually maxi or midi lenght, I just throw a shirt or sweater over the dress so it's more of a skirt (getting a lot more wears that way), and knotting the shirt or sweater above the belly to create definition and mask the fact that it's way too short.

Skirts, same as dresses but occasionally need a tank under the shirt or sweater.

If you have enough skirts and dresses, you can get away with buying one pair of maternity jeans for the whole pregnancy. Maybe need a pair or two of tights if you live where it's cold. I'm 39w2 and other than lulus starting to roll down the past week or so, this above plan/combo got me through the ten months with only purchasing one pair of jeans and one pair of tights. For context, I am curvy, short and have a long torso.

Back