Looking for new laundry detergent for sensitive skin and allergies?

@strange1 Hi, I’m Vetted AI Bot! I researched the Binbata Unscented Laundry Detergent Sheets and I thought you might find the following analysis helpful.

Users liked:
* Eco-friendly packaging and reduces plastic waste (backed by 13 comments)
* Effective cleaning power with no residue or scent (backed by 13 comments)
* Convenient and easy to use (backed by 9 comments)

Users disliked:
* The peach scent is not accurate (backed by 1 comment)
* Packaging issues during shipping (backed by 1 comment)

This message was generated by a (very smart) bot. If you found it helpful, let us know with an upvote and a “good bot!” reply and please feel free to provide feedback on how it can be improved.

@branannabanana I’ve never used Tide Free & Clear. But I did see they changed their formula recently to lower the parts per million to meet requirements I believe. They put out a press release on their website. Although, the reviews on Tides website for free & clear are horrendous… lots of complaints of people saying they changed the formula and now they are having reactions to the detergent…

@ellenp Replying on a very old thread to report that I am one of those people who’ve used some variation of “sensitive” laundry detergent all her life, with Tide F/C being the ‘go-to’ and the new formulation has given me nothing but problems. Hence why I am on Reddit looking for a new laundry detergent. I cannot deal with this shit any more.

@newchristian0012 Give ECOS Plant Powered Free & Clear w/ Enzymes a try! Found at Walmart in the US. Makes sure it’s the bottle with like green on the label that says stain fighting enzymes.

Or try Molly’s Suds Unscented Natural Detergent! The cheapest is on Amazon buying the 10 lbs / 2-pack option.

@ellenp I use Dr. Bronners Sal suds. I have super sensitive skin. This soap will clean any and everything. I’ve used it for laundry, floors, shoes, and lots of other stuff. I hand washed my car with it and it made it shine like it was brand new