Kyleena

dreis

That’s it! I surrender! I’m getting rid of you asap! I’ve made an appointment for June 7, and I’m counting down the days till you’re no longer making my life hell…

No longer causing me to wake up in the middle of the night with hunger pains, no longer causing me to bloat so much I can’t fit in my pants or put my wedding ring on, no longer causing me to be on my toes all the time wondering when the most awful period will take me out for a week or more, no longer- during that period- causing me to bleed 8+ days and have debilitating cramps throughout.

When I gave birth, I waited 5 months before getting my IUD inserted. When I got it inserted, I was down almost 50 pounds from my birth weight. Since getting Ms. Kyleena, I’ve gained all of that back and then some despite being more active than before I had a kid.

I’m sick of not fitting in my clothes or being able to wear my rings. I’m sick of feeling sluggish and out of breath. I’m sick of the gas pains, the period pains, the unpredictability.

And screw every medical professional who tells women, “The hormones are lOcAliZeD. ThIs MEtHoD iSn’t LiNkEd to WeIgHt GaIn.” Screw the gaslighting. I’m done.

UPDATE: I got Kyleena out, and I feel like a whole new human. The low-grade cramping I’ve had for months immediately subsided. No more issues with BV. No more migraines. My bloating has already started to go down. I feel more energetic/less sluggish. No more hunger pangs. I’m ecstatic.

@dreis How long have you had it in? I have mirena and have had it for almost 8 months and am seriously considering removing it after having almost the exact same symptoms as you

@dreis This is my 3rd one in 18 months so I think I’m just done with it but my dr is pressing me to keep it when it’s doing the opposite of what it used to

@dreis Omg I have had my Kyleena in for 8 months and I’m having the exact same issues. Like exactly the same. Gained 10 pounds (🫠) and my acne has gotten significantly worse. Horrible gas pains. I’m getting this out ASAP

Back