I started a web-based application to help separated parents manage co-parenting. Looking for parents to provide feedback (x-post /r/parenting)

19ed

I've spent the last year and a half creating www.JointFamilies.com - an online communication manager for separated/divorced parents.

Basically, how it works is you input all your messages to the other parent(s) into www.JointFamilies.com where they are stored, when your child or children transition all of messages are shared with the other parents.

I am looking for parents to try it out and provide feedback. Sign up at www.JointFamilies.com if you are interested. Thanks!

Facebook plug: www.facebook.com/jointfamilies

@19ed This is almost exactly what I came to this subreddit looking for. I've just only opened up user interface and one thing I would ask/suggest is this: behavior chart/star chart information and/or ability to create up to say 2 other categories. My ex and I are trying to use a behavior chart between both houses and I would love the ability to input the info via this and have it show up in calendar.

@19ed I have been looking for something like this. Most of the other websites charge a yearly fee. Do you have any idea how much you will be charging once it is out of the beta stage?

It's too basic to be useful for us right now. I'm not sure what the advantage is over simply using Google Calendar and Email?