I don't know how to sleep..

gavenv

29w and everything freaking hurts especially when trying to sleep. My back, my ribs, my hips, my knee that I twisted the other day from simply getting into bed. I cannot get comfortable enough to sleep and I just want to cry. Would a U-shaped pregnancy pillow help? I have a J-shaped one but it isn't super helpful. I want to sleep- I'm so frustrated. I have about 8 pillows right now and I still can't figure out how to get comfortable since I am hurting. Help me... please 😭

@gavenv I find the u shaped full size one considerably better. In one pregnancy i slept with my upper body raised a bit (can’t remember why). Another i used a mattress on the floor.

My u shaped pillow is the same shape as the Pharmadoc one on amazon (a friend gave me this one) and it acts as a head pillow as well. I am most comfortable on my side with the pillow between my thighs.

@gavenv I have a U-shaped pregnancy pillow. On top of the pillow I put two additional pillows vertically side by side (close together) and then I put a normal body pillow above those pillows but horizontally. Then I have a neck pillow and then an additional plush blanket to fill out any gaps that I feel like need to be filled. I’m going on 32 weeks & the weight is becoming unbearable. I’m struggling to breathe & to pick myself up to turn to the other side but I make sure one of the pillows is under my side belly to pick up any weight that my ribs are struggling with. At this point it’s not that my bed/pillows/position are uncomfortable it’s the increased weight & difficulty to breathe.

@gavenv I have a fun one with a belly support and a strap. It is kinda like a u shape, but it's got a hook at the bottom of the longer end. I tuck that between my legs when I sleep. The strap helps keep the pillow from moving, and how it's made in sections lets me lay comfortably without putting my arms in weird positions