I’m f$&%ed, this is f&@?ed

@hamiltonbill The only thing she got right was putting the kid back to bed on repeat. The rest is rigid authoritative parenting that makes children feel ashamed of themselves! Time outs, you're naughty, etc. Try a rad podcast called unruffled instead, its incredible! And applicable even from a very young age.

@filqwer Second this! MrChazz on IG tried to get super nanny on his podcast and she totally ghosted him because he was going to challenge her on this too! There are wayyyyyy better ways to encourage cooperation and get more acceptable behavior out of kids than the super nanny “do it my way or else” way.

@hamiltonbill Don't get me wrong i used to watch the show and be like wowwww before i had kids. My issue is she never truly gets to WHY the child is lashing out, it's just about complicance and obedience. She also has no science behind her methods. If you read something like whole brained child, you realize how little control they have in the moment. It's not about being permissive though, it's just not about blind obidence im the parent you do as i say mentality. Unruffled is about parenting from a place of respect.

On IG there's Mr Chazz, your parenting mojo, and more to get daily dose of peaceful/respect based parenting and you'll see the difference and decide for yourself!

Back