How to stop a 10YO kid from reading my messages?

@acts1038 I've just recently heard there is a way to let someone borrow your phone for a specific app and when they leave that app it locks your phone, look it up, might only be IPhone but worth a look,

@acts1038 Echoing the whole "password" thing. But if someone starts to get mad that the precious angel can't go through your phone, Zedge has great lock screens that say "Ha you don't know my password!" Or "Don't touch my phone"

@nickydhas That's what happens generally. I found out that at some point she installed Zedge, I didn't, my 5 years old brother didn't get how AppStore works (I'm the only IOS user from the house), and no other person besides us 3 touched the phone in a long time so yeah, good idea :D

@acts1038 Yeah, echoing what others have said here - she has a phone, she doesn't need yours. Just put a password on it and be done with it.

Honestly, everyone should have a password or some other type of security on their phone anyway. Otherwise if your phone gets lost or stolen, people have access to your messages, contacts, bank info if you have an online banking app, other personal details, your Google account, etc.

Back