How do you prep for days out??

abaca55

Please help. My LO is almost 7 weeks and we have been prescribed aptamil pepti 1 for CMPA. We previously used nutramigen which was easy to prep as it used cooled / cold boiled water. The instruction on this new one say you must add it to boiled water then cool it under running water and make them as you need them. I have a prep machine for at home, but what the hell do you do when you leave the house for the day!
I'm asking for real mum advice, have any of you just made the days worth and kept them in the fridge? With it being extensively Hydrolyzed is safe to add it to cold / cooler boiled water? It seems impossible to feed otherwise. I've looked at the prep machines on the go but it looks like you only get 1 bottle worth.
TIA x

@abaca55 Are you in the UK? Look at the Nuby Cool thing or Tommee Tippee go prep. Another option is a flask of boiling water and a bottle of cool boiled to do the hot shot method but you need to have like another bottle to measure the volume - so for a 6oz I would put 60ml of boiling water in, add formula and shake and then measure 120ml of cool boiled in another bottle or measuring device to pour in to make sure I was getting the right volume! I would have a look over at r/BeyondTheBumpUK as loads of posts with goods ideas!

Back