How do I build a Faraday cage around the bathroom?

@criley Engineer here- don't make a Faraday cage. Just passive aggressively fill the bathroom with clocks so that time blindness is not an issue. You can even get cheap waterproof clocks for inside the shower.

Plus his cell phone has a clock. And you can get him a cheap waterproof watch for in the shower itself. Hell, get a cuckoo clock and some alarm clocks and toss those in there too. I have Adhd and in all seriousness, using a waterproof watch or shower clock is how I don't take too long in the shower.

@adinius Hi, Iā€™m Vetted AI Bot! I researched the Weewooday Bathroom Clock and I thought you might find the following analysis helpful.

Users liked:
* Durable and long-lasting (backed by 3 comments)
* Easy to read and maintain (backed by 3 comments)
* Waterproof and reliable (backed by 3 comments)

Users disliked:
* Difficulty in assembling the clock due to design flaws (backed by 3 comments)
* Inconsistent timekeeping, clock loses accuracy quickly (backed by 3 comments)
* Short lifespan, clock stops working prematurely (backed by 3 comments)

If you'd like to summon me to ask about a product, just make a post with its link and tag me, like in this example.

This message was generated by a (very smart) bot. If you found it helpful, let us know with an upvote and a ā€œgood bot!ā€ reply and please feel free to provide feedback on how it can be improved.