Horrible L&D Experience

strings51415

I went into the hospital because of some spotting I was experiencing (I'm 21 weeks now, short cervix at 2.6cm and slight funneling when pressure is applied at 1.0 cm) and they sent me to L&D to get checked. The nurses there were so sweet, but the doctors.... I was seen by a Doctor and a second Dr, and oh my god... the Doctor put a speculum inside me and was TWISTING it around forcefully, it hurt so much. Then, the other Dr came in and while they were doing an ultrasound they wanted to check for funneling and she came.up and was pushing so hard down on the top of my uterus I almost cried. The Dr also kept trying to jump to conclusions, saying my cervix was open and completely gone until the Doctor corrected her at least 5 different times saying to look at the ultrasound screen and lo and behold my cervix and funneling was the same as it was on Tuesday (see measurements above).

I went home and cried after, and today I am still in so much pain all over my abdomen from it, it hurts to even pee now.