Help us pick a name for our baby girl almost 2 months

@armodaughterofgod Not a huge fan of Della bc it sounds like the common name Bella but u wanted to be different so u changed the B to a D. Idek it’s just personally not for me. Same with Yara because there are a lot of more common names like Lara, Kara, Sara so the ara names with a Y looks a little odd. My favourite out of the 3 is Nava. I also like Navie and Nevada which are sorta similar. I saw the comment where u said you like Serena. I like that name, can also be spelled Sarina, very pretty name and I also like Sabrina :)

@jameszo Thanks a lot for the feedback. Agree, Nava is very beautiful and unique. I am just afraid that pronunciation would be a problem always and she needs to repeat herself her whole lifetime . It is N-A V-U .
Yes other option is Serena…

@armodaughterofgod Since your baby is already 2 months old I would just go with the name you have thought about and liked for a while. I have seen your other posts and they have had the name Serena in them and a lot of people in the replies have commented saying they would choose that name. It’s a lovely name and it’s uncommon and there’s no confusion about how to pronounce it.

@jameszo Thank you. Yes we named her Serena and true it seems that Serena doesn’t have any problem at all but we have not contacted to the name…that’s why we are thinking to change the name to Nava, Della, Yara…I think we like short, 2 syllables names more maybe

Back