Help, I'm 4'8" & can't find maternity clothes

harvest46

I'm 4'8" with a petite frame, and I need help finding maternity clothes as I am at my wits end.

I'm 29 yr old and 4 months pregnant. I've looked at Old Navy, Marshall's, Walmart, online, but am struggling to find maternity clothes to fit me.

Just when I think I've found a good link it turns out to be a story about a controversial maternity line for teens being discontinued.

I understand why the world doesn't want maternity clothing my size to exist but at this point I'm going to be stuck in frilly XL kids dresses for the rest of my pregnancy.

Canadian stores would be the most helpful suggestions but I'll take any advice you can give.

@harvest46 Try Marion Maternity. They’re a little more expensive, but they have a whole petite store with petite models showing the clothes. I have 2 of their dresses and still wear them for breastfeeding now that I’m not pregnant anymore.

@harvest46 Motherhood maternity has some solidly discounted things in xs - maybe getting the cropped and using them as full length might work?
I only bring up the discount bc I know I take it less hard when a $5 tshirt doesn’t fit than I do when I’ve spent quite a bit lol.

@harvest46 Well for t shirts and sweaters etc, I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem finding those.

For pants... I get mine online from Blanqi or Pink Blush Maternity. Seraphine is another one. I'm not sure if they will work out for you but at least it's a start! I'm 5'5 so unfortunately I can't recommend based on that but I also don't buy xs so maybe they'll work? Skinny jeans are getting tight on me anyway too!

Back