Help identifying inserts and prefolds?

peacenothate

Yet another insert identification post! I tried identifying some of these by searching through prior posts, but they all look so similar. And some of the more distinct ones I also couldn't find.
  1. Prefolds - Not sure what brand these are.
  2. More prefolds. I think these ones are Cloth-eez Prefolds in Medium based on a Google search for prefolds with red stitching. Or are there other possibilities?
  3. Flats. I have two sizes of these. One is 24"x26.5" and the other one is 25" x 20.5". Just the larger size is pictured.
  4. Insert. I'm not sure how to describe these, but they feel pretty firm.
  5. Insert with Baby Kicks tag. The tag is kind of worn, but I think it says Hemp and Cotton. Does that sound right?
  6. Gray insert with Rainbow edge stitching (curved/contoured). I have several variations of these. I thought these would be obvious to identify like searching for the red stitching prefolds above, but so far I have come up short.
  7. Another gray insert with rainbow edge stitching. This one is straight as opposed to having a curve / contour.
  8. Plain gray insert with no rainbow stitching
  9. Plain white insert. This one also feels pretty firm.
  10. White insert with rainbow edge stitching.
  11. White cloth with apple cheeks label. This is about 11 inches square, which doesn't seem to match any description on the Apple Cheeks website that I can find. I'm also not sure about the "ply" level or material ...
  12. Mystery insert
  13. Another mystery insert
  14. An additional mystery insert. The only identifying descriptor I can come up with for this one is that they seem to collect a lot of lint!
  15. Another Baby Kicks insert, this one slightly shorter than the one previously listed.
  16. Another insert.
  17. Another pretty firm-feeling insert.
  18. These two snap things. I'm not sure if they are considered inserts or soakers. Although there is a label there, it's blank.
It's kind of crazy, I got 83 total inserts from this used purchase, plus 18 flats and 24 prefolds. These are more diapers than I'll ever use!

Edit: here is one consolidated imgur album of all the photos above: .

@peacenothate 4 and others - usually firm feeling ones are hemp or cotton+hemp

6 7 8 10 - I think the rainbow edge might be happy flute

11 looks like the 2 ply bamboo applecheeks I have. They may have changed shape and size if they've been washed.

14 if it picks up lint is microfiber

18 are grovia ai2 soakers

@peacenothate 2 - osocozy prefold I believe
5 - definitely looks like cotton. Could have hemp in there somewhere.
6 and 7 - not sure brand, but they’re charcoal bamboo. Normally the inner layers are microfibre.
10 - the rainbow looks like ecoable brand
12 - not sure brand, but looks like microfibre
16 - definitely microfibre, looks like Alva to me.

Back