Hell is when your baby is peacefully asleep next to you but you’re wide awake because your husband is snoring

Pre baby the snoring didn’t bother me bc I’d wear earplugs. It’s probably really unsafe to wear earplugs while sharing a bed with an infant, right?

@lorilu05 This is exactly what I did. The resentment hearing him snore is real.

Currently responding live from my bedroom with my newborn in bed next to me while husband is on couch. 😊

@j3r3m3 Mine just got cleared for a cpap after his snoring was too bad we had to separate bedrooms! Like OP, it didn’t bother me before but the post baby sleep resentment is so real! And it will end up saving his life, his apnea was incredibly bad.

@scareddofthedecline Yup! I really hope it helps! The difference in energy with cpap sleep vs. non is insane in our case. Before there were definitely days I couldn’t sleep, i’m so glad that was pre-baby.

@kylievaduva123 I took myself and baby to the guest bedroom haha. If we didn’t have a big house, I’d buy a new cheap king mattress from Amazon and have him sleep on it in another room

@confusedbuthopeful Idk - could you wear those loop style earplugs that tone down noise but don’t totally cancel it out?

I wake up when I feel baby move, not when he makes noise (he’s not a super noisy sleeper). My husband also snores occasionally and it is very annoying so I feel you!

@confusedbuthopeful Haha I would be sticking the earbuds up his nose 😅

If you are a light sleeper the earbuds probably aren't a risk.

I wear earbuds AND have sleep headphones playing white noise and I still wake up straight away for bub.

But it's also just me and bub on a floor bed so less risk

Back