Happy Baby Carriers: schedules and colors, a guide

@patriot46 I like mine, but went on the Facebook group when I wanted to get it. Everyone wanted the teal color (Tarn) so I got the purple instead. So if you aren't picky about colors you could try that route. Very easy to put on alone, I went for the original.

@patriot46 I bought a hb revolution and I love it, but I had no idea people on Facebook go crazy for particular colors or styles. Good luck to anyone trying to get one!

@patriot46 If you don't manage to bag one in a drop, stay on the periphery of the BST groups! I've managed to score an OG and an onbuhimo around RV (+/- $20) in great condition during MOTN feeds just by mindlessly scrolling and refreshing. Once I received the OG, I traded it for a color that I preferred. I really love our carriers. My husband has a lot of shoulder mobility issues so that easy adjust rails allow him to get the clips into the best position for him and it's easy for us to swap to our preferred settings. Plus, I look forward to being able to dual carry our twins when they're old enough since the carriers are not bulky!

@ethebear I’m definitely stalking all of the BST groups a lot right now! If I like my one I’ll probably try to get at least one more (maybe an onbuhimo?) for either my husband to use or for me to dual carry new baby and the smaller of my twin toddlers. Hi Fellow twin mom!

Back