H&M MAMA maternity jeans

velden777

Literally if you haven’t tried them please do!! The softest pants I have worn.

The back is high waisted which is amazing for my pear shaped self!! I can’t do the mid rise seam most maternity pants have because of my higher waist so it’s It’s like wearing high waisted jeans again!!

I am a size 4 in target maternity, sitting around 162lbs (I do carry mostly belly so my legs haven’t grown too much so keep that in mind) and got a medium! I could have gotten away with a small so I would say generally true to size! The belly is a little big for me right now at 25 weeks but I will 100% grow into them.

https://www2.hm.com/en_us/productpage.0946613010.html

@pablito_77 they are typically $34 but are in the 20's right now on sale!! I did notice they fell down a little since I sized up so I do reccomend going by the numerical size of what you wear in other maternity pants.

@velden777 Okay, I got pregnant with my first in 2019 so a while ago BUT I bought maternity jeans from H&M as well and they were by far my most worn maternity item. I even got compliments asking where they’re from. I would then lift up my shirt to show the giant stretch band and say “THEY’RE MATERNITY!” Hahahaha

@velden777 omg i just got the same ones and yes 5/5 would recommend the stretchy party is soft and not too tight (like the old navy ones) they are super comfy and stay up! lol
i got a size large (currently sitting at 149lbs)t they fit me a little big but will work also when my belly grows. I’m also 25 weeks 🤰🏽💞

@thegirlwhoswaiting I love them so much, my only qualm is that because they are a bit to big at this point they fell down easier than my other maternity jeans BUT that means I can keep them until month 9 (hopefully).

Back