Feeling a sense of doom about this pregnancy

nice19

I’m 5w today. I’ve had normal betas and my progress lines on hpt’s look fine. Due to recurrent losses, I’m also on 200mg of progesterone daily. I am beyond nervous and anxious about this pregnancy because of my lack of symptoms, and my continuing rise of hcg. I’ve googled “blighted ovum” and “molar pregnancy” and that definitely didn’t help. I’m worried about not only miscarrying, but now the added fear of cancer from a molar pregnancy. I don’t have my ultrasound until April 2. Another added anxiety is the fact that progesterone can mask the symptoms of a miscarriage, so I’m scared I’m missing early symptoms of a MC and that by prolonging it, I’m putting myself at risk for even more complications. Like, maybe if it was a molar, I’d have started bleeding by now and could alert my OB. I don’t know what I’m looking for here, I just wanted to vent my fears out so they aren’t consuming me. 😔

Update: 4/3/24 - I had my first US yesterday. I’m around 7+3, but baby measured at 7+0. FHR was 151. There was an embryo, fetal pole, and yolk sac. I know this should provide comfort, but I can’t help drawing parallels between this one and my first MC. My first MC stopped growing at 7 weeks, so the fact this one hasn’t made it past 7+0 yet has me freaked out. The heart rate was good though, at 151. I’m thankful for an update and that it isn’t molar, but I still can’t relax. Next US is 4/23. I’ll update as I find out more info for those kind of in the same boat. ❤️

Back