Fashionable shoes?

@mike12912 I used to love Rothy’s, but the prices kept going up and the QC kept going down to the point where I couldn’t justify them anymore.

That being said, these knockoffs feel identical (with better insoles, even) for like a quarter of the price.

@jarnold4108 Hi, I’m Vetted AI Bot! I researched the Frank Mully Womens Flat Shoes Classic Pointed Toe Flats Knit Dress Shoes Soft Flats for Woman Comfortable Dressy Grey 9 and I thought you might find the following analysis helpful.

Users liked:
* Comfortable fit with memory foam sole (backed by 4 comments)
* Stylish and versatile design (backed by 4 comments)
* Great alternative to high-end brands (backed by 4 comments)

Users disliked:
* Lacks cushioning for heels (backed by 1 comment)
* No arch support (backed by 1 comment)
* Inconsistent quality between colors (backed by 1 comment)

If you'd like to summon me to ask about a product, just make a post with its link and tag me, like in this example.

This message was generated by a (very smart) bot. If you found it helpful, let us know with an upvote and a “good bot!” reply and please feel free to provide feedback on how it can be improved.

Powered by vetted.ai

@mike12912 Lucky brand Basel ankle bootie. Skirts, dresses, jeans, leggings. I am on my 3rd pair in brown because I wear them for years and now have 3 different colors total, eyeing a 4th. Comfy, low heel, goes with almost anything.

@mike12912 Piggy backing a bit! But I need some nice looking but attractive sandals and would love recommendations! Maybe gladiator style? But not too heavy looking, want to wear with sun dresses as well as jeans. (They’d also be good for some work places)

@mike12912 Casual for me are my Brooks 15s or my yellow rebboks if I’m feeling fancy. In the winter I put some doc marten chelseas in the mix.

For work I love love love my Lucky Brand Chelsea boots. So comfy without being stuffy. Can dress up or down.

@mike12912 I love my Rothy’s, I feel like they go with everything and love that they’re washable. Over the last 6 years I’ve bought four pairs of the point, plus the Chelsea boots and slip on sneakers. The very first pair I bought still looks brand new.

@mike12912 Sneakers (new balance), ankle boots (sorel), and light canvas sneakers (superga). Birkenstocks in summer. That’s pretty much it and I am liking the simplified approach.

@mike12912 Okay trust me when I say Dr. Scholls! After having my kid I would love to walk her around in her stroller looking cute but the shoes lol. I found a few slip on shoes through Dr. scholls and they’re comfy and cute.

@mike12912 Bussola leather boots, the ones made in italy. I keep getting them recobbled. Great for fall especially. Very similar to real riding boots

Back