Discharge from plan b or pregnancy??

lmaturin2013

Yesterday around 6 pm I took a plan b after getting ejaculated in during unprotected sex. I then realized that my Flo app said I’m 2 days away from ovulating from when I took the plan B. I panicked due to the fact that the pill might not be effective and took 2 ovulation test ( I will insert a photo of the results) which showed that there was no LH surge. But I also noticed a huge gooey, whitish and brown discharge that’s definitely abnormal from my normal discharge. This discharged occurred 18 hours after I took the pill ( I’ll insert a photo of the discharge ) I’m looking for opinions on if the discharge is from pregnancy or the plan b, please help I’m freaking out.
Photo of ovulation test results > Photo of discharge>

@lmaturin2013 Pregnancy isn’t instant. You cannot have pregnancy syndrome from sex yesterday. Two ovulation tests cannot tell you if Plan B will work or not. Plan B isn’t birth control, use a condom next time if you don’t want to get pregnant.

A test is accurate 2 weeks after sex and definitive after 3.

@jameslog Yeah I totally understand, but if the test shows that my LH isn’t surged even though I’m supposed to ovulate this weekend, would that indicate that the pill stopped my ovulation in time or that I haven’t ovulated ?

Back