did loss of pregnancy symptoms indicate miscarriage in your experience?

m_louise_2911

Hey guys,

I'm 8 weeks, have had severe breast soreness and obvious constant digestive discomfort + food aversions since about week 5. Woke up this morning feeling complete lack of all of those symptoms, even avocado toast sounds appealing to me again. I only slept for 4-5 hrs last night and specifically felt all those symptoms even as i was getting into bed to sleep.

obviously im going to dr this week, but just desperate to know if u have experience w similar sudden symptom loss and if it indicated miscarriage for u?

i have no bleeding or discharge at all btw

Thanks

@m_louise_2911 I remember around that time I stopped having symptoms. I was taking pregnant tests like sweets and booked an early scan because I didn't 'feel' like I was pregnant.

I'm currently sat here with my one year old so all was fine. I hope everything is fine for you too.

@m_louise_2911 It was. To be honest my memory is a bit hazy but i definitely remember a sudden change in symptoms but then they came back.

It's so difficult in those early weeks because you can't feel movement so you're completely in the dark about what's happening