Belly band

onlyawhisper

I’m planning on placing an order on Amazon for a belly band. I do have a B belly and just want something to help me with support but also help with the shape of my bump as well. I don’t know why I’ve been so hot and cold about buying one, so someone convince me 😂😂.

@feleb What belly band did you purchase. I’m a size 24/26 currently, I don’t have a bump yet. I’m nervous about finding one that fits comfortably.

@josh80 I got the AZMED maternity band (found on Amazon, although it looks like several different sellers sell the same band. Amazon confuses me lol). I started wearing it before I really had a bump, although I've always had an apron belly. I find it comfortable and gives me a more distinct bump.

I do have to admit that I bought this particular one because I needed it before a trip and it was going to come the fastest. So there may be better options out there. Wish I could help more!!

@onlyawhisper Lmk which one I've been debating the same thing!! My B belly has been hard to hide, and idk of it's cause I'm using the wrong thing, I've got really supportive maternity biker shorts and a stretchy shape wear tank top pre pregnancy I've been wearing but I still see it.

@onlyawhisper Here to follow up, did you get on ordered?? I keep looking and idk, they seem bulky(?) not sure if that's the word to describe it, but I just don't know if the single layer band will do what I want either.

Back