B L U E Y

khouryn

Somebody please tell me WHY I’ve cried at Bluey 4 times this morning alone?!? Like god damn this has to be the healthiest family dynamic I’ve ever seen and so much of this pulls so hard at my heart strings.

I shamelessly watch Bluey by myself, so there’s that.

@empire101 Absolutely right. I went to look for the article which I was misremembering and it even says at one point, “Also: I’m to make clear he is not a child development expert.”

Oh dear. But it does go on to talk about how his daughters school experience got him taking a deep dive into researching into child’s play and child development. Really interesting guy. Wish he was my dad!

@dymesgirl My little sister, now 21, had this level of emotional intelligence at a young age! When I was 14 and crying in my bed she would come and lay with me and then make me laugh. She’s only gotten wiser with age, don’t underestimate her capacity to understand what’s going on in crazy situations!

@khouryn My niece loves bluey! I’m now 21 weeks pregnant and my partner and I have decided that we’re gonna play this for our kids! It’s sooooo good

Edit: the grandpa episode where the kids are swimming towards the end gets me EVERY SINGLE TIME

@winginit My niece introduced us to it too 😅 she very much reminds me of Bluey. She’s so sweet but is a bossy game master lol. She’s making a great “big sister” to my daughter.

Back