8/9 week old learned a somehow more devastating cry

@chelxisg So you're saying it's going to get even sadder? Mine is 5 weeks old and I feel like there has been a new, progressively sadder cry every week, I can't imagine it can get much more crushing than the current one

@chelxisg Yes, my baby boy learned that he can scream bloody murder and not shade a tear at 6 weeks and till now (12weeks) we have a screaming baby who will start laughing once I pick him up. It's just pure scream till his face becomes red, no traces of tear whatsoever.

@chelxisg Yes! I know this cry, also appeared around 8w. First time it happened I thought neighbors might call the police. Usually happens after naps or when drying him after a relaxing bath. 😅 we think he struggles with transitions a bit!

@chelxisg Mine waited until around 12-13 weeks to learn the saddest cry I’ve ever heard, it makes me want to cry every time but luckily he doesn’t do it very often. It’s his angry cry when he is absolutely not having whatever situation he’s in. It usually only happens when he’s tired of the car seat or if someone is holding him and he wants me.

Back