6 y/o boy walking around saying uWu and doing anime girl moans

matt675

He says Jensen taught him it at school. Fuckin' Jensen. Anyway should I be concerned? How do I tell him those sounds are inappropriate? Is saying eWe bad? Can it get him in trouble at school? I'm kind of at a loss here guys. I've told him sex is how babies are made but that's about the extent of his knowledge.

@matt675 Not gonna lie, I laughed. Pretty unique situation you've got on your hands, it's highly unlikely he understands what he's doing is sexual. He'll probably stop doing it when the next thing comes along. Bit odd that Jensen potentially has access to that sort of thing though...

@matt675 Saying uwu probably won't but the moaning might, another dad just posted about this sort of this thing, uwu is like a girl noise they make in anime and manga to be cute, it's not inherently bad I don't think just sort of weird a 6yo boy would do it

@jaime_lovecraft_goth2010 Nah, UwU is an anime face (ascii emoticon, if you will).

Similar to 0.0, -.-, it's generally used in text to express a specific emotion. In the case of UwU, it's generally used to express warm, happy or affectionate feelings (thanks google).

@matt675 Lol this is where kids either become normal or weird. It’s up to you.

Personally, my plan if this happens will be to lightly bully my son. Essentially make fun of him like I’d make fun of my close friends. Make him feel like that is just a really lame thing to do. If that doesn’t work, maybe be a bit more direct and tell him only weird fucks do that and it’s not a group he wants to be a part of.

God I hope there is no Jensen in my son’s future.

@matt675 My son is 10 and does this every now and then. It's a youtube thing and if he doesn't get it from youtube he will get it from school. You can try to stop it but if all the other kids in school are doing it he just won't do it at home.

Back