2nd baby No postpartum weight loss 6 months

@bigaloha Good!! I hope it’s helpful for you. Stress management helped me a lot with weight loss. I know that’s hard PP. I’m posting some stuff on it later this week. Cortisol y

@3revan I had this problem after my second baby even though I was super active. I ran a few times a week, walked my dog twice a day and got lots of steps in from work, taking care of my kids, and cleaning every day. I started noom and realized I was eating more than I had realized and often eating sweets when I was stressed or tired. I changed my habits, cut out night snacks and started to lose about one pound a week. I also had to change up my workout routine. I added in hitt and strength training, hiking, yoga. If I hit a plateau I would change up my workouts and then in a couple weeks I would start to see the weight come off again. I’m doing the same thing after my third baby. It’s been slow and steady but at 13 months pp I have lost 45 pounds. I now weigh less than before I was pregnant. I’m 5 2 and 125 pounds. At this point my focus is shifting to toning and adding more weight in my dumbbells to try to target those last stubborn areas like my squishy tummy.

I am certainly open to eating more protein but also not trying to over indulge calorie wise, typically I try to shed the weight first with as active as I am and then tone the last 5 pounds don’t want to bulk up when I’m already so overweight for my size thanks for all the advice !

@3revan Just came to say I feel your pain and that I think we need to make “postpartum rage” a legit thing, just like postpartum depression or anxiety.