21 M 21 F, 3 years and counting; I need help from sex ed experts

spearofphineas

I need help.

Hi everyone. I need help from you guys. My girlfriend and I had sex today. Everything was good and all. By the time we were finished we tested everything. Our condoms are not ripped, she was able to see my cum beside me. The sex is protected and all. But I have to ask a question because I wiped my white sticky stuff from my penis with a paper tissue and all so basically I only feel the sticky-ness which was a little bit dry since I’ve already wiped off the whole cum off my fingersand I worry because even though the white stuff are already wiped from my hands, I touched my girl’s vagina then quickly took it off because I remember that I haven’t washed my hand yet with soap and water.

To clarify, again there’s no more white stuff that I can see because it’s already wiped by the tissue paper so all I can feel is only the stickiness of the white stuff. Can that stickiness cause her pregnancy? I also told her to wash her pp and to make sure, I was the one to wash it with soap and water.

Your help will be much appreciated reddit fam. Thank you in advance 🥺.

@spearofphineas Think of it this way, when you dry yourself off with a towel, are you still wet with water? It’s kinda the same thing.

Since the sperm was wiped up they are essentially dead or dying, sperm hate being dry and since you wiped them up they are breathing their last tiny little breaths of air. And they don’t live long outside the body at all. You’re gonna be fine