Why, child? Just. Why?

pastoruc

Twin A: “I have 3 bracelets! Hey! [Twin B]! Say, ‘Can I have a bracelet please?’”

Twin B: “Can I have a bracelet please?”

Twin A: “No.” [Prances away]

Cue tears from Twin B over not getting the bracelet she didn’t even want before it was offered. And then tears from Twin A when I made her hand a bracelet over because what the actual f*$k. And then a sit down conversation about how we don’t offer things and we especially don’t tell people who are minding their own business to ask for things if we don’t intend to give them those things.

We’d only been awake like 30 minutes. We just woke up and chose instant violence.

@bible2 We have 2yo b/g twins. They have 2yo identical girl twins in their daycare class. Showed up today and one of them had a massive multi-finger scratch across their face. I thought our fights were bad, but that was next level!

@lil_sisa My twins are boy/girl but my oldest kids are three girls who are all born in three years. Not quite the same, but yeah, sister relationships get messy! I can only hope that somewhere under that they are also bonding.

Back